Wednesday, February 27, 2008

assignment 2

Oh I tjink this one is easy I think that If I could hang out with one cast it would absolutely be Blue Collar TV thats easy and the first place we would go is the flea market a friend of mine and I when we get together and go its alot of fun to just walk around and make fun of the differant types of people you can see there and can you amagine doing that with that group not that is the rigt thing to do but it would be alot of fun for me! And if I could take them to any restaurant it would be a Hooters or something along those lines I'm sure again that would be a great time with that group of guys it would be great to have what those guys have meaning to be able to turn any sitituation into the time of your life!

No comments: