Tuesday, February 19, 2008
response to assignment one
If I could be a writer for one show on Comedy Central, I would be a writer for the show Scrubs because Scrubs is my favorite show on Comedy Central. The reason why Scrubs is my favorite show on Comedy Central is because I find it very hilarious and it's very quirky, sarcastic humor just makes me constantly die laughing. Scrubs fits my sense of humor because I have a very quirky, sarcastic sense of humor. The episodes I would write for on Scrubs would continue to have it's very quirky and sarcastic humor written throughout the episodes, and I wouldn't give a fresh spin or change or improve anything about the writing of Scrubs even if I was given that task because Scrubs honestly couldn't be a better or funnier show. I think all of the characters on the show would be equally fun to write for. There isn't any character on Scrubs that I identify the most with. If I was to introduce a new character, I don't know who they would be but I know they would be very funny just like all the characters of Scrubs are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment