Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Response to so called assignment 3

Since I didn't see an assignment 3 posting I decided to respond according to the other responses I saw. If I wrote a skit it would be for South Park. It seems easier to write for a cartoon skit because you could do just about anything. I would keep the current color scheme. I think bold bright colors are good for humor and fun. If I had a show it would be a clip of Dave Chappelles show the nigger family. I thought that show was hilarious. I like the way they did the family name and how they act with it. If comedy central was a person it would be fat albert. I think this was a classic comedy show and I think a big fat person like him would be great. If comedy central wore clothes it would be bright colors with plaids.

No comments: