Wednesday, February 27, 2008

assignment 3

I have to agree with Dave d. not to do any quoting but I think that coming up with skits for south park for me would be far be the easy just think of the most off color topic and run with it and and also not sure how they get away with some of the things they do or say and also the Family Guy is really funny but I think it is opening the door up for other off color cartoon style shows think therse are great but I wouldn't like to see all turn to this type of show there is a later time slot and a older crowd these should be made for trust me I love them but there has been plenty of times watching family guy saying to myself that I would won't my son to see which is 3 and 9 year girl not to watch can be very volger at times and most of the time but GREAT for ADULTS!

No comments: