Friday, February 22, 2008
response to assignment two
If I could spend one day with the cast of one show on Comedy Central, it would be with the cast of Scrubs because that is my favorite show on Comedy Central. I think that the cast of Scrubs would be my friends so that makes it appealing to hang out with them. I would hang out with the cast of Scrubs at my house and play video games. I think the cast of Scrubs would be very funny, very friendly, and very easy-going. If I was to go out to lunch or dinner with them, I would take them to have a pizza picnic in the park because I feel they would really enjoy that place since it is a very easy-going atmosphere just like I think they would be very easy-going people. When I envision hanging out with them, they would still be in character. I think the actors being "in character" would treat me and everyone else around me like we are all their best friends. I think the actors not being "in character" would still treat me and everyone else around me like we are all their best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment