Saturday, February 23, 2008
Homework Assignment
Hi everyone, my name is Marko and this is my first blog. I been having technical problems getting to the site. Anyways, I am 27 and my favorite hobbies are watching sports and also playing them as well. The reason I like watching comedy central is that there is always a show or movie on that makes me laugh anytime of day. For the homework assignment, if I had my choice of spending the day with anyone of the cast on comedy central it would probably be the cast of Reno 911. I think these guess are hilliarous! I would probably have a party or just have them come over and hang out at the house for the day. I know they do pre plan skits on the show but I think a lot of the humor is that they are just outright comedies. They seem like the type of people who is always clowning around and doing stuff just to make people laugh on and off the show. If we would go out to lunch or dinner it would probably somewhere like bw3's where there is a good atsmophere and people. How I invision them in real life would be that they are down to earth people who can easily go into character if they wanted too. I wouldn't be nervous to bring them around my friends or family cause they also enjoy good humor. Overall I think it would be a fun and very humorous day hanging out with the cast of reno 911.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment