Tuesday, February 26, 2008
response to assignment three
If an alien were to land on Earth and I had to show it what Comedy Central was, I would show it a clip of Scrubs because Comedy Central is a very funny station and in my opinion there isn't any show funnier on Comedy Central than Scrubs. If I had to describe Comedy Central as a person, I would describe Comedy Central as being a very funny person because Comedy Central is a very funny station. If Comedy Central was a person, the person would wear clothes that looked funny-looking to make people laugh. If Comedy Central was a person, the person would live on a farm and the person would listen to funny music and would love watching funny movies. Yes, if Comedy Central was a person, then Comedy Central would be a friend of mine because it would be really nice to be able to get a good laugh if I was in a down mood. Yes, if Comedy Central was a person, Comedy Central would be me because I have a very good sense of humor. I don't know what 2 images I would show the alien to represent Comedy Central and I don't know what 1 youtube clip I would show the alien to represent the entertainment I find on Comedy Central. I would tell the alien about the shows Scrubs, Futurama, and South Park because those 3 shows are the ones I like the best on Comedy Central due to them being the funniest shows on Comedy Central in my opinion, and I would tell it that those shows are extremely funny so they would know what my opinion was on what shows to watch to get a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment