Monday, February 25, 2008

Scrubs 911

If it came down to choosing who to have a chance to hang out with from a C Central show, it'd be a tie between Scrubs which is my favorite right now, and Reno 911. I'd take J.D.,Turk,Elliot,Carla and Todd and maybe three or four from Reno and hit a sportsbar or a nightclub of some sort. The reason I think it'd be cool to hang with a mixture of the cast members is cause both casts have a similar sense of humor, and with their parodies of real life situations I'd want to see how they would react hangin out together. I'd also like to think that for the most part all of them would be pretty cool even if they were out of character; I think anybody that plays the parts on a show like they do would have to be down to earth like a couple others said on this blog. Either way I wonder if they would get along together out somewhere or not but Im pretty sure they would and it be hilarious just to sit there without saying a word just listening to them go at each other. Ive got the type of family myself that I know would love to see this happen too because they love the humour in both these shows, and comedy in general.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its great to see that there are scrubs fans out there! i got into the show later on the later seasons and i get to catch a lot of all the reruns thanks to comedy central!!!